This Master Dagree scholarship informations are provided by the the Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemdikbud) of Indonesia. (https://www.beasiswapascasarjana.com/2016/07/beasiswa-unggulan-mahasiswa-asing.html
Scholarships provided by Indonesian government are not only for Indonesian citizens, there are a number of scholarships that are specifically for foreign students. For example the KNB Dikti scholarship, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship, or the Foreign Student Scholarship (Beasiswa Unggulan Mahasiswa Asing) from the Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemdikbud). The scholarship is intended so that the Indonesian education world can be better known abroad and can attract the best international students to study in Indonesia.
This scholarship offers a full scholarship for foreign students who want to continue or are studying Master dagree at Indonesian universities. Currently the Foreign Student Scholarship is open to international students who take the fields of Indonesian Language, Art, and Culture. The student must also be able to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia .
Scholarships include tuition fees, living expenses, immigration fees, research fees, book fees, graduation fees, insurance fees, and return tickets (economy class). The duration of the scholarship is in accordance with the duration of the study, which is 24 months for the master’s program.
Later, all participants accepted to conduct research activities in Indonesia. In addition, all courses and written lectures, theses, theses / dissertations are presented only in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Maximum age of 32 years
2. New Student Status / On-Going status maximum 3rd semester
3. Study Program Accreditation, at least Higher Education must accredited B
4. Minimum GPA / IPS 2.75 (State or Private Universities)
5. Minimum TOEFL language ability of 450 or IELTS 5.0
1. Letter of acceptance in college (Unconditional LoA)
2. Diplomas and transcripts of the latest educational values
3. Student Identity Card and Study Result Card for On-Going students
4. Study plan proposal file (reasons for taking selected study program and final project plan)
6. Letter of recommendation from the destination college
7. Health certificate from the health agency of the country of origin
8. Letters of motivation (500 words)
Submission of Foreign Student Flagship Scholarships from the Ministry of Education and Culture can be submitted online.
Register at: https://buonline.beasiswaunggulan.kemdikbud.go.id
Then complete the requested application documents, along with being uploaded on the online application page.
The selection process includes administrative selection and interview selection. Participants who pass the online registration selection will follow the interview selection and are required to bring all original data in accordance with the data used during online registration.
Announcement of the results of the selection that will pass will be announced by letter to the leadership of the Main Unit and by email or phone number to each participant. For those who do not graduate can see the status of graduation in their respective accounts.
Bureau of Planning and Overseas Cooperation
Secretariat General of Ministry of Education and Culture
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Jakarta 10270
Telp. 021-5711144 (ext. 2616)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org